With the world becoming more conscious about health, people are looking for healthy alternatives for their eating habits. When we talk about healthy eating habits, we all know that oily food is its biggest foe. But at the same time, most consumed food in India and the world is mostly fried.
The advancement in technology has already found a solution for this, that is, Air Fryers. This electronic device fries the eatables and provides them with crispiness with little or even no oil. One can know all about the best air fryers in India through this article.
In the past few years, the usage of the device has immensely increased. Previously, which was merely found in a luxurious home, now can be seen in every other household. From frozen items, french fries to vegetables and baked cookies, air fryers can deep-fry almost everything. Its mechanism is very simple; the hot air circulates the food that gives it crispiness.
One can find numerous brands of air fryers available at different rates. After doing thorough research, we have listed the best air fryers in India.
Best Air Fryer In India Under 5000
1. Inalsa Air Fryer
Inalsa, the manufacturer of the best microwave ovens in India, has become famous for its innovative and extraordinary air fryers. The Inalsa air fryer is a multi-functional appliance that can fry chips, grill or roast chicken and toast bread. It makes the food tastier, crispier and at the same time healthier. Its capacity is large enough to meet the need of a big family. This electronic device saves time, energy and money. It stops operating on its own at the time of overload or excess heating. Inalsa air fryer is a reasonable and promising deal that every household should have.
- The air fryer has dimensions 29 x 36.5 x 32 cm and weighs 5.27 kgs
- 1400-watt power heats the food in 2 to 3 minutes which saves time and electricity.
- Multi-Purpose light to adjust timer and temperature with the availability of heating & power indicators.
- An adjustable thermostat retains the agreeing temperature throughout cooking to avoid overcooking.
- 360-degree air circulation that cooks food completely and quickly.
- Ideal for family use with 2.9 L of the detachable basket and non-stick pan of 4.2 L
- On removing the basket, the appliance automatically turns off.
- Easy to operate and handle. The non-stick pan and food basket are dishwasher safe.
- Easy to maintain and use
- Faster heating
- Does not have a digital optimization option
2. Prestige Electric Air Fryer PDF 6.0
Prestige air fryer PAF 6.0 has emerged out to be the best air fryer for Indian cooking. Now you can enjoy tasty and hearty meals without compromising your health. The electronic air fryer is equipped with a grill and a fan to generate and circulate hot air. This air wraps the food from every direction and lets you fry, grill, bake, and toast. It is strategically designed, which makes it effortless to operate and clean. A smoke vent is the key feature of Prestige PAF 6.0; it keeps your kitchen free from smoke or odours. These extraordinary features are available at a very reasonable price, thus making it the best air fryer in India under 5000.
- Complete control of the time and temperature. One can set timer till 30 minutes.
- Non-stick food basket that is equipped with a safety switch.
- 1200-watt power with a basket capacity of 2 litres.
- The temperature can be set up from 80 to 200 degrees Celsius.
- The user-friendly device is safe to operate and easy to clean.
- Availability of smoke vent that absorbs all the odour and smoke
- Dimensions of 27×27×32 cm, the compact size takes lesser space and is easy to handle.
- It weighs 6.2 kgs.
- Multi-purpose appliance, does baking, frying, grilling, toasting and many more.
- Non-stick basket
- Uniform heat distribution
- Availability of smoke vent
- 2 L basket, not sufficient for a large family.
Best Air Fryer In India Under 10000
1. Havells Air Oven Digi
Havells is famous for experimenting and strategizing to generate innovative appliances for the home. Apart from the best induction cooktops in India, Havells has a reputation for manufacturing some of the advanced air fryers.
Havells Air Oven Digi is one of them; it is the first AERO technology-based air fryer. Dehydrator, air fryer, oven and toaster all can be found in this single electronic device. The LED display, sensor touch and auto shut off features are available at a reasonable price. Thus, making Havells Air Oven Digi the best air fryer in India under 10000.
- AERO crisp technology that allows the even flow of heat in all possible directions.
- Nine auto-set cooking options with the freedom to adjust timer and temperature accordingly. The timer limit is up to 90 minutes.
- 220 V-240 V of power is required with an operating voltage of 50 to 230 volts.
- 1500 watts of power with 360-degree circulation provider faster and healthier cooked food.
- Touch sensor control panel with LED display
- 2.6 litre of the rotational basket and 4.6 litres of a non-stick rectangular basket
- comes with grill tray, rectangular basket and drum basket
- Effortless to operate and maintain.
- Nine auto-set cooking options
- Auto shut off option
- Digital touch sensor control panel
- Too small for oven functionality
2. Havells Prolife Grade Air Fryer
Havells need no introduction. It is one of the biggest names in the Indian market. Havells Prolife grade air fryer is the best air fryer for Indian cooking. This electrical appliance is suitable for frying, grilling, roasting and even baking. It cooks the food with minimal oil and 80 per cent less fat, making your diet much healthier. The large food basket and the pan are perfect for serving all kinds of families, whether big or small.
Havells air fryer comes with ten pre-set auto cooking options that make the work easier. It saves time and energy and hence is economical. Apart from its quality features, it also comes with a striking design that makes your kitchen presentable. To enjoy tasty as well as healthy food at the same time is a bliss that Havells air fryer provides.
- AERO crisp technology with 360-degree heat circulation
- Power wattage of 1700 with operating voltage 220 to 230 volts
- LED display with touch control panel
- Ten pre-set cooking options
- The timer can be set up to 60 minutes with the availability of an auto shut off option to avoid overcooking.
- Temperature can reach up to 200-degree Celsius.
- A food basket of 5 litres and a pan of capacity 6.5 litres makes it ideal for a large family.
- Safety look and overheating protection
- Simple operation with easy to clean units
- Safety lock
- Overheating protection
- Ideal for a big family
- Ten auto-set cooking options
- The charging point behind the vent increases the risk of damage.
3. Philips Hd9218 Air Fryer
Philips is a well-known company that excels in every field of Indian markets. Famous for the best food processors in India, this reputed company has manufactured another gem to help you in the kitchen. Philips HD9218 air fryer does all your cooking work quicker and provides you with tasty and healthy food.
This air fryer is an ideal purchase for all its quality features. It comes with 2 years of warranty. The operation of the appliance is very simple, and maintenance doesn’t require much effort.
The black colour of the device is sure to compliment your kitchen. All the parts and equipment of the unit are sustainable and durable. Thus, making Philips HD9218 the best air fryer in India under 10000.
- Rapid air technology that cooks food completely with 90 per cent low fat.
- The multi-purpose appliance lets you fry, grill, roast and even bake.
- Pre-set timer up to 30 minutes and temperature till 200 degrees Celsius
- Auto-off feature with sound indicator
- Innovative design that allows faster and healthier cooking
- A removable non-stick pan that is dishwasher safe
- Power wattage of 1425 watts and operating voltage of 220-240 volts
- Cord length of 1.8 meters
- The whole unit is of dimensions 28.7 x 31.5 x 38.4 cm and weighs 5.81 kgs.
- Auto-off option
- A retractable cord of 1.8 meters
- Various cooking options
- It makes a little bit of noise
- On & off button not available
Air fryers are the perfect purchase to switch to a healthy lifestyle with low-fat consumption. Gone are the times when one had to compromise with the taste of the food for being fit. Apart from frying, these appliances are also for baking, toasting, grilling and roasting.
All the big brands like Philips, Havells and Inalsa manufacture some of India’s best air fryers. They all are equipped with standard parts that make the cooking better and easier at many reasonable rates. Air fryers are the best assistance that you can get to make your kitchen chores effortless. Buy your ideal air fryer now and lead a healthy and fit life with good taste.